UGREEN 30716 USB 3.0 4 Ports PCIe Expansion Card, 5Gbps with 15-pin SATA Power Connector for PC Host
- PCIe to USB 3.0 Extender: UGREEN PCIe USB 3.0 card helps to extend 4 extra USB 3.0 ports by PCI- Express slot on the computer motherboard. Upgrade old USB 2.0 to high-speed USB 3.0 and expand more USB ports to meet different needs.
- 5Gbps High Speed Transmission: This USB 3.0 PCIe expansion card provides data transfer speed up to 5Gbps, 10x faster than traditional USB 2.0, transfer 1GB file in 5 seconds. Less time to await, More time to play. Note: The speed varies depending on the different USB versions of connected devices.
- Proven Compatibility: UGREEN USB 3.0 PCIe card supports operating systems including Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista. Plug and play in Window 8/10, others need to install the driver to run. Compatible with PCI Express x1/x4/x6/x8 slots.
- Protection and Stability: Built-in 5 independent voltage regulator capacitors, each USB 3.0 port of this USB 3.0 PCIe card has stable current delivery to protect from overcurrent and short-circuit damage. Powering through the SATA 15pin connector ensures this PCIe USB expansion card data transfer is more stable and smoother than self-powered ones.
- Easy to Install: Insert the PCIe connector into the PCIe card slot and connect the power supply through the SATA 15pin port, put the side cover on and then finish. The installation tools are followed in the package.
Why choose UGREEN PCIe to USB 3.0 Card?
Greatly convenient for daily use, it is the choice to upgrade the computer and improve working efficiency!
High Configuration of Your Computer:
Expand 4 USB3.0 to your computer with ease, make full use of your host to connect more devices.
10x faster than USB2.0, transferring data in seconds with 5Gbps speeds.
Using a high-performance chip that features wide compatibility, low energy consumption, ultra-high-speed.
Warm Reminders From UGREEN:
· USB 3.0 port supports a theoretical maximum speed of 5Gbps. The actual speed varies depending on the speed of the connected USB device.
· Connect the expansion card to SATA 15 Pin power supply to use properly, be careful not to insert it in reverse.
· To better protect the device, it is recommended to safely remove the USB device first and then remove the expansion card.
· When the product is connected to the storage device, please safely remove the storage device from the computer and then disconnect it from the computer to avoid data loss or damage to the storage device due to abnormal operation.
· When the card is connected to the storage device, it is recommended that you do not forcibly remove the product when copying data to avoid data loss or damage to the storage device due to abnormal operation.