ADATA XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO 256GB 3D NAND M.2 NVME INTERNAL SSD (AGAMMIXS11P-256GT-C)
- Breakthrough Performance: It has PCIe Gen3x4 interface with Read speed up-to 3500 MB/S & write Speed up-to 1200 MB/s. A Next-generation 3D NAND Flash with Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency and NVMe 1.3 supported.
- Built for pros: The SSD is designed Ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, over-clockers, and video rendering professionals with M.2 2280 form factor which supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
- Accelerate on to Victory: Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds and delivers Random performance of Read up to 390K and Write Up to 380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files.
7 Days Returns accepted*
● PCIe Gen3x4 interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 supported
● Next-generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 form factor : supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
● Built for pros : ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professional
Cool-Headed in the Face of Battle
A heatsink with a sports-car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Accelerate on to Victory
Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 390K/380K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro accomplish them quickly and effectively.
3D NAND FLASH – Higher Capacities for More Games
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, S11 Pro features higher storage capacities of up to 1TB, while also providing higher efficiency, rugged reliability and a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Data Integrity, Security, and Stability
The GAMMIX S11 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers. Meanwhile, End-to-End Data Protection and RAID Engine support ensure data security and improve transmission stability.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the GAMMIX S11 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The GAMMIX S11 ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.