UGREEN 70774, 65W Four Port Charger For Macbook Pro Air, Ipad, Iphone 12 Pro 11 Pro Max Xr Xs Se, Galaxy S20/S10/Note 20, Black
· 65W Fast Charging
· Revolutionary GaN Tech
· Charging 4 Devices Simultaneously.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee*
Shipping Free ( COD Orders will be charged Extra Fee )
7 Days Returns accepted*
EMI Option Available
· 65W Max Output: Fast Full Charging For Macbook Pro 13X9D Within 2 Hours. (Usb C To C Cable Is Required For Fast Charging, Otherwise, the Usb Charger Will Not Be Able To Trigger the Power Delivery Protocol.)
· Comprehensive Protections: Avoid Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Over-Heating, And Short-Circuit Effectively Which Protect Your Devices From Damage And Ensure The Safer Charging Overnight.
· 4-Port Fast Charger: Endows With 3 Usb-C Ports And 1 Usb-A Port, Charging 4 Devices Simultaneously. The Intelligent Chip Will Auto-Match with the Optimal Output for Your Devices.
· Universal Compatibility: Pd Charger Is Compatible With Macbook Pro/Macbook Air, Hp, Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S20/S10, Airpods, Iphone 12/12 Pro/Se/Iphone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xr/Xs/8, Ipad Pro, Google Pixel And More.
· Latest Gan Tech: Gan Tech Makes This Wall Charger Smaller In Size, More Efficient On Performance, And Lower Temperature In Operation. Easy To Carry, Fast Charging And High Safety.
Q1: Why does it sometimes wake up my device when I plug or unplug a different device?
When multiple devices are connected at the same time, plugging a new device in or unplugging a device from the charger will cause a short charging pause for other devices. This short pause is because the charger is redistributing the power, which will intelligently adjust the power output to protect your product's battery.
Q2: How can I get the best performance from all my charging ports?
When you need to use 3 or more of the charging ports simultaneously, to maximize the output power, plug devices that need a lot of power, like computers and tablets, into the C1 and C2 ports. The C3 and USB-A ports are for devices that need less power, and the combination of C3 and A is not recommended because the power output would be minimal in this case.
Q3: Which port should I use to fast charge my laptop?
1. If your laptop needs more than 65W of power, please use the C1 or C2 port individually to charge it, since the C1 or C2 port can only output 100W when one port is used.
2. If your laptop needs power less than 65W, you can use the C1 or C2 port with C3 or the A port simultaneously.
Q4: What should I do if my device is warm?
1. Do not charge a device while using it.
2. Unplug the cable if it is not in use.
3. Use the wall charger in a place that is well ventilated and free of any flammable materials.
- Connector Type
- Generic Type
- 1 x GaN 4 Ports Fast Wall Charger