XPG CORE Reactor 750Watt - 80 Plus Gold Certified - Fully Modular Power Supply
- 80 Plus GOLD CERTIFIED XPG core reactor gives you 90% Efficiency at 50% load. High efficiency operation with low noise level. 120MM FDB fan with intelligent fan control
- FULLY MODULAR design reduces cable clutter for a simple and tidy build. 10 Years Manufacturer warranty
- 100% Premium Industrial-grade Japanese 105°C for extra reliability and Stability. DC voltage is maintained within ±2% and reduces ripple and noise by up to 35% for enhanced dependability.
- The XPG core reactor modular power supply surpasses Cybenetics LAMBDA-A and ETA-A certification standards to meet the exacting needs of gamers for power transfer efficiency and low-noise operation.
- Intelligent fan-curve provides near-quiet operations, even when at full power load.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee*
Shipping Free ( COD Orders will be charged Extra Fee )
7 Days Returns accepted*
EMI Option Available
XPG CORE REACTOR gives you 90% efficiency at 50% load. It comes in 650W, 750W, and 850W for different needs.
The XPG CORE REACTOR modular power supply surpasses certification standards to meet the exacting needs of gamers for power transfer efficiency and low-noise operation. * The rating level mentioned above applies to the XPG CORE REACTOR 750 and 650.
Intelligent fan-curve provides near-quiet operations, even when at full power load. The fan control starts at a low 3.3v, 660rpm ± 10%, and remains at this speed until surpassing 50% load, prolonging the lifespan of the fan and the power supply unit.
Premium Japanese Capacitators
Equipped with All 105°C Japanese capacitors, the XPG CORE REACTOR provides you with reliability and stability. The XPG CORE REACTOR’s DC voltage is maintained within ±2% and reduces ripple and noise by up to 35% for enhanced dependability.
The XPG CORE REACTOR is compact in size due to the combination of high-quality components, a well-thought-out layout, and a new manufacturing process. What's more, its modular design reduces cable clutter and simplifies system building.