- Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. TeckPot.com is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. TeckPot.com does not offer any technical support or sales advice.
- Customer pays return shipping charges for all warranty services. TeckPot.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. TeckPot.com cannot guarantee the compatibility of items. Please contact the manufacturer(s) directly if you have issues or concerns regarding compatibility.
Physical Damage Policy
- Physical damage to any product purchased at TeckPot.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. CPUs that are chipped, burnt or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for replacement. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. As a result, TeckPot.com will return any physically damaged Proucts back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Although TeckPot.com does not guarantee same day-shipping we shall strive to do so wherever possible. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- TeckPot.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors.
- In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, TeckPot.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from TeckPot.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. TeckPot.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
Warranties: All products sold with Manufacturer Warranty only.
- TeckPot.com is a distributor only. Products sold by TeckPot.com are not manufactured by TeckPot.com. The products may, however, be covered by each manufacturer's warranty, service, and support policy (if present). TeckPot.com assigns and passes through to the customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. TeckPot.com makes no representation or express warranty with respect to the product except those stated in this document. TeckPot.com disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
- All items sold through TeckPot.com are sold in an "as-is" is condition i.e, as per manufacturers packing etc. The quality and performance of the product is dependent on the manufacturer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function or function improperly in any way following their purchase TeckPot shall get the product repaired/serviced by the manufacturer. The buyer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to TeckPot.com.
- Use of the site is entirely at your own risk. except as expressly set forth below or in a written warranty that accompanies a product (and then only with respect to such product), TeckPot.com expressly disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind either express or implied (including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and availability) regarding the site and any products offered or available through the site and products and information on the site are provided on an 'as is-where is' basis. neither TeckPot.com nor its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective employees, agents, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, predecessors, successors, or assigns (collectively, 'affiliates') will be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from use of the site, the information contained on or transmitted from the site or products available or purchased through the site, or transactions conducted at the site, even if TeckPot.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- no event shall the total liability of TeckPot.com or its affiliates arising directly or indirectly from this site or any products available or purchased through the site exceed the lesser of the amount paid by you to TeckPot.com for the single product at issue. you hereby acknowledge that all the provisions of this section will apply to all use of the site, the information contained on the site, and products available or purchased through the site, and transactions conducted at the site.
Trident / Yuma.
- Warranty for one year is applicable from date of purchase. Product has to be sent to us and upon diagnosis it will be rectified or replaced and sent back. Return Shipping charges will be paid one way by www.TeckPot.com. The Warranty will be void if the seal is broken and computer is opened. Physical damage too will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. As a result, www.TeckPot.com will return not be responsible and the physically damaged Product will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.